Wednesday 29 December 2010

Guess The Score Number 3


Click image to enlarge (you'll be able to see it more clearly then, funny that).

Right, no clues at all this time as surprisingly the previous two scores have been guessed almost straight away (credit to Dan in both cases). It's a great piece, I can say that much. I'll post a YouTube link to it when/if it's correctly identified.

Good luck.

TinyURL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/2vr7djc

UPDATE:
Correctly guessed really rather quickly by Mr Jacob Sudol. Good work sir!

2 comments:

Jacob David Sudol said...

"Muro d'orizzonte" Salvatore Sciarrino

pretty easy too ;)

E.L. said...

Good grief Jacob that was quick, and right on the money :-)

'grats.

I'll see if I can find it on YouTube if not I'll upload it when I get a chance.

I'll have to go into the vaults and pick something more obscure next time (the only rule is I actually have to like the piece).